Happy Monday

Happiness is...
his lingering smell


The smell of his soap and shampoo lingering in the bathroom after a shower. Simple and clean, not sweet and fruity like mine. The smell of his cologne lingering in the bedroom for hours after he has left for work. He still wears the same cologne I picked out the first year we were dating. The smell of grass and sweat lingering throughout the house after hours of work in the yard. Proof of his hard work and the heat of the Florida summers.

I love his smells (except for certain ones he leaves lingering in the bathroom). The best is when he kisses me goodbye right after putting on his cologne and the smell sticks to my top and randomly throughout the day I can smell it. Sweet little reminders throughout the day that make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails