Really?!

So, in addition to all of the lovely things already going on with my body right now, I got some sort of food poisoning last night.

In the words of Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers, "REALLY!?!"

A terrible feeling in my stomach (you know, right above where all of the other terrible feelings in body currently reside) and some totally awesome night sweats woke me up at 4am. That was followed by dry heaving and lots of chunks (you are welcome for the visual). Luckily the hubs is my very own personal superman and quickly provided me with a hair clip, tissues, and glass of water. Honestly, he deserves some type of medal.

Miscarriage and food poisoning, really?! Looks like today calls for some serious retail therapy. And since I am stuck on the couch, online shopping will have to do. If you need me I will be over at Athropologie.com, "just looking" if the hubs asks.




2 comments:

  1. Everything always seems to happen at once...I've experianced this myself a few weeks ago. It gets BETTER!!! Tell Kevin to buy you some icecream, that always helps me a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from d-listed. I am so sorry about your miscarriage, prayers go out to you and hubby.

    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails