Pretty dresses and things

As I have mentioned many times before, I love planning. And today I realized how much I miss planning our wedding. I don't miss having to pay for those plans but making them was so much fun! I realize a lot of people view wedding planning as a form of torture and probably consider me crazy for thinking otherwise but I would gladly plan one every year if the hubs and budget allowed for it. Luckily I get to live vicariously through my best friend who is getting married in March and just so happens to hate planning.

We spent the morning looking for bridesmaid dresses (with much success!) and then had about a three in a half hour lunch full of wedding talk and plans. I think we got a lot accomplished during our lunch and were finally able to find the perfect shade of purple for some of the bridesmaid dresses. I say some because there will be two colors and two styles, and they are both gorgeous.
I will be in that strapless purple number and we will alternate every other girl. I can't wait to see it all together on all of the lovely ladies. It is so exciting preparing for your best friends wedding! It fills me with all kinds of happy's thinking of her in her beautiful dress and standing right by her side like she stood by mine. ::tear::

But seriously, someone needs to convince the hubs that we should have a wedding at least every other year. And someone also needs to volunteer to fund these weddings. Try not to all rush forward at once.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog through The D List! I lovgfe love planning too and I think both dresses are gorgeous! Have a great day!

    Jess from The Happy Spitter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails