World Champions!

As you all are pretty well aware of, I am a HUGE baseball fan. Especially when it comes to my St. Louis Cardinals! After staying up after midnight screaming and celebrating only to have to wake up a few hours later for my 12 hour work shift, I finally have enough sanity to tell you all that...

THE CARDINALS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!

Sadie was cheering along with me during all of game seven. She was probably wondering what the heck I was getting so worked up for but I like to think that she is just already such a big cardinals fan. Thanks to a bet made between the hubs and I regarding the outcome of the World Series, Sadie is exclusively Cardinals fan and will not be cheering on the Reds :) Therefore she will soon be sporting this little number:
And one more awesome picture we found on the interwebs that made my baseball loving heart smile:
I wont go into the details of the games (because, well I know none of you care) but there were some great displays of baseball at its finest. I am so excited for spring when baseball is back and we will be able to share our love of sports with our little girl. She doesn't know what she's in for ;)

1 comment:

  1. L.ove that pic. I'm a huge cards fan too. So happy they took home another proud victory.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails