33 weeks

This past week has really worn me out! I have been staying up way too late watching World Series games and combined with all of the excitement of my shower and getting things ready for Miss Sadie. Whew. I need a nap just thinking about it.

The hubs and I have been very productive lately. All of Sadie's clothes are washed and put away, along with her blankets, towels, and wash cloths. We spent a good amount of time and a big chunk of money at Babies R Us making sure we have everything we need for her arrival. Her room is almost complete, I just need to organize her bookshelf (pictures to come soon, I promise). I even started packing our hospital bag. Maybe it's a little early but if you know me at all then you know that is just normal Megan behavior.

Sadie is doing well although I think she is starting to feel cramped because it seems like she is trying to make some more room in there. Wondering what gives me that idea? Here take a look:
In case you can't tell, that's my view looking down on my ginormous belly. That bulge there on the right? That is my baby girl. Is she trying to escape? Possibly trying to make some more room in her ever-shrinking home? Either way it looks and feels weird! And sometimes it looks even crazier than this, I just haven't caught a picture of it yet.

Baby shower and nursery pictures will be coming soon but for now I will leave you with a picture from the pumpkin patch:


2 comments:

  1. Your belly is gorgeous. A sweet little pumpkin ripens inside :0)

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete and I have an almost identical pumpkin picture :) My belly does that too - it's baby's badonkadonk bum sticking out. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails