Five Question Friday 12.3.10


1. What's on the top of your holiday list and why?!

Right now I am in desperate need of some new make-up. I have never been a big spender when it comes to make-up and it shows. I would love some good quality stuff. Maybe that's a strange thing to be at the top of my list but I wont buy it for myself so I'm hoping someone else will. ::cough, cough hubs::

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

I don't know that I have one favorite that really sticks out. So instead I will tell you about the first Christmas gifts I got from the hubs.

Beauty & the Beast on DVD and a Jim Edmonds bobble head statue. Most girls may want jewelry and expensive bags but those gifts were just perfect for me. We had only been dating a few short weeks and he already knew me so well :)

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

Haha still working on that one. I'll get back to you once I figure it out myself.

4. When do you put up your tree?

As soon as possible. I was ready after Halloween this year but the hubs talked me into waiting until Thanksgiving passed. I respected the turkey but two days later the Christmas decorations took over the house.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?

Honestly, I love all holidays. Halloween and Christmas being the top two but really they all have something different to love about them. Being able to act like a kid again on both Christmas and Halloween, family gathering over amazing food that has been slaved over all day for Thanksgiving, the decorations, fireworks and bbq's on the fourth, festive clothes & dishes. I could go on all day.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails