Baby Envy

Let me start by saying that I adore facebook for allowing me to see all of the little newborns of family and friends that I may not get the chance to see otherwise, I really do. And those videos everyone puts up of their little ones saying silly words or taking their first steps? So presh! I swoon at each baby giggle and my heart melts at the pictures of the mommy and daddy seeing their little babe for the first time. But for crying out loud it is pure torture!

I know my time will come and things happen for a reason and blah, blah, blah. But I am not a patient person, never have been. I want a baby now! (In case you haven't noticed, the baby fever has set in full force again, I'm pretty sure you didn't notice though...)

In less than two months we will be able to start trying again and up until about a week ago that time frame seemed reasonable. But now? Oh. my. goodness. It seems like forever. I can't go to target without "walking by" the little girls section (o, those itty-bitty dresses) and the hubs and I both get all mushy at sports authority when we see those wittle baseball gloves. But at least I only look, it could be a lot worse. I mean it's not like I bought an adorable mini snoopy tshirt for our future little nugget or anything... nope... I totally wouldn't do that... And I definitely wouldn't buy two of them...

I will try to stop drooling over onesies and jogging strollers as I continue to "patiently" wait for our turn at parenthood. Because I know it will come when the time is right and when it does we will be ready. This story will have it's happy ending, I have faith (and hopefully an increasing amount of patience).

2 comments:

  1. I had crazy baby envy...well actually I pretty much hated anyone with a baby. Hope you get a peanut of your own soon, having fun reading through your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's understandable. I have a friend who has been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now with no luck even after IUIs and all..I know she feels the same way.
    I used to feel it too to a degree. Even when I was much too young for a baby, I had been told that it would be really hard for me to get pregnant or maintain a pregnancy..when Robert and I got really serious and some people sprouted up around us who were pregnant..I thought "Will that ever be us?" And it bothered me sometimes to hear of ppl who were pregnant, especially the ones who didn't want to be. It was worse at times than others, but I got my miracle and you will too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails