Happy Monday!

Since Mondays are typically full of the blues I decided to start "Happy Monday". Inspired my one of my favorite Peanuts books:
It's a great way to start off the week so I will just jump right in!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happiness is....
accomplishing a goal!

What an amazing feeling, am I right? Last week I had that sense of accomplishment wash over me when my Etsy shop was finally up and running. I had been working non-stop trying to create things I thought other people would like and that I would be proud to say I made as well as trying to come up with a name, slogan, business cards, logo, button, header, and so on and so on.

I never thought it was going to be easy but my goodness, I didn't know it was going to be that hard. But the harder you work the more accomplished you feel when you reach that goal. It also doesn't hurt that I happen to love doing it (minus the computer stuff. yuck. took me forever). And now that my stuff is out there for everyone to see, it feels amazing! We should probably celebrate don't you think?
Here is to accomplishing goals, working hard, and having fun while doing it! Try not to be jealous of my tiny champagne bottle, even though it is freakin awesome!
::passes out tiny champagne bottles to everyone! cheers::

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails