A very sleepy Friday


This week has been a bit exhausting. Sadie had been sleeping like a champ up to this point and decided to switch things up this week. And by switch things up I mean go back to waking up every 2-3 hours at night. And wanting to be up for the day at 5:30am. So this Momma is tired! Last night was better though so I am hoping ::fingers tightly crossed:: that we get back to some kind of normalcy soon.

Other than some sleep deprivation, it has been another great week with my little angel. Sadie got to spend some time with her Uncle Jordan, received lots of kisses from the hubs and I, drooled all over her Sophie, wore adorable bear slippers, and killed the world with cuteness.

This weekend is full of celebrations for some wonderful friends. Which means the hubs and I will be leaving Sadie with her Grammy (my momma) for a few hours for the first time. Eeek!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, you little bundle of joy is too adorable. look at her in the red bow in the 3rd photo. too cute! I remember those sleepless nights, my youngest is 4 now so I can focus on my studies now!

    Stumbled upon your blog and wanted to leave a comment! Let's stay connected! I am following your blog now. Please visit mines when you have a chance a follow me too if you like it, thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - Tay has those bear slippers too and I adore them! I wish Tay liked her Sophie more though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! Can I just say she is too precious?? She is seriously the most alert looking infant I've ever seen. And enjoy these last days at home before heading back to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie is just too cute! I love the little bows in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nugget is 6 months and still wakes up every 1-3 hours it's hard but they grow so much from 3-6 months

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails