Two Months

As I type this I can hear Sadie in her room with her Daddy having the most adorable "coo"ing conversation. She was not doing this a month ago. It is amazing how much she changes and learns in just a matter of weeks.days.moments.

She has definitely gotten her talkativeness from her Momma! I had no idea that two month olds talked so much. It's awesome! And her smile? Oh my goodness, her SMILE! It is big and silly and beautiful and is used during most awake hours.
This big girl can hold on to her toys now and reaches for the ones that hang from her play mat. She loves feeling stuffed animals and tries to eat most of their noses if they come anywhere near her mouth.

If you whistle at her, your heart will explode. Her eyes get big as she gasps really loud and shakes her whole body back and forth while smiling. We got this on video so as soon as I figure out how to put that on here I will.
Sadie also had her first Valentines Day but I'm afraid she's not going to be a big fan of the heart filled day since she had to get her two month shots that morning. She did really well with her shots though and is growing so big!! I love this little girl more and more every day.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable. Funny when they start baby talk. Lots of woo's and ahhhh's.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is so cute! And I love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog. Sadie is BEAUTIFUL. I have a 4 month old named Taylor and I love reading about other itty bitties! :)

    Consider me a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails