Steppin' Out Saturday 2.25.12

top & cardigan: Lauren Conrad @ Kohls
jeans: Aerie
boots: Steve Madden
necklace: Francesca's Collection


On Saturday the hubs and I stepped out without Sadie for the first time! I only made it a couple of hours but I'm trying, ok? Some good friends of ours had a party to celebrate their recent engagement and we were so happy to be able to celebrate that with them. 

My mom was happy to watch Miss Sadie and the hubs managed to drag me out of the house. Thank goodness she knows me so well and sent texts and pictures so I didn't even have to check in. I really do not know how I am going to handle going back to work... but let's not think about that right now.

Despite my anxiety over leaving Sadie, we had a great time with our friends. I even had a little yummy champagne punch :)

6 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! and I love the name sadie. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauren conrad can do no wrong with her clothing line. and you are rocking it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I love her stuff! and thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Isn't it nice to NOT have a baby attached to you all the time? (lol) You look great, especially for right after having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird! I kept feeling like I was forgetting something lol

      Delete
  4. love this outfit!!! It is really hard the very first time you leave your little one... it does get a little better I promise!!!! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails