Happy Thanksgiving!

Two years ago today I lost my daddy. And I found out I was pregnant. Let's just say that November 25th is a date that I will never forget. This year Thanksgiving is happening simultaneously with a day that brings so many emotions for me. There isn't a day in the year that I need to be reminded even more that I have many things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for:
- twenty-two years with an amazing father
- two pups that drive me crazy and keep me sane all at the same time
- a family that loves me
- friends who support me
- a yummy cup of coffee
- having a job
- lazy sundays
- a husband that rocks my socks
- wearing pj's until sunset
- chocolate & dr. pepper (especially together)
- all of you. your kind words, well wishes, and prayers
- a thanksgiving feast
- a good book
- cool weather and warm sweaters
- the strength to see the good in situations
- the faith to know everything will work out the way it's supposed to. eventually

Honestly there are so many things I am thankful for that I could fill the pages of a novel if given the chance. So I will just stop myself there before I get carried away. The point is, I am thankful. Very thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails