You're Super!

Remember that little bit in my last post when I mentioned something about workout videos and biking? And how I was going to start doing those things? Well it's possible that instead of doing those workout videos, I sat on the couch watching America's Next Top Model. And that whole biking thing? It may have been replaced with half a box of thin mints and a nice cold glass of milk (hey, at least is was skim right?).... oops.

The hardest part about getting into a workout routine after doing absolutely nothing for almost two months, is getting started. Once I establish a routine I'm good to go but getting to that point is something I always struggle with. So I decided to seek out some inspiration to help get myself on track. Who do you go to for inspiration regarding any kind of workout?


Duh, who else?
See he even thinks I'm super, he's already inspiring me! I mean if that face right there doesn't make you want to jump up from the couch and pop in that workout video than I don't know what will.

Hopefully Richard here will get me on the right course to my new workout regimen. Starting today, of course. I will leave you all with an encouraging quote from Mr. Simmons himself:

"I've been going to shopping malls since I was on General Hospital"

oh wait, wrong quote (he just has so many insightful ones).
let me try again:

"Energy is that amazing feeling that comes to life inside of you when you're happy and believe in yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails