Steppin' Out Sunday 7.17.11

top: H&M Maternity
capris: Old Navy Maternity
shoes: Payless (yes, the same ones from the past two Saturdays!)


Saturday we put together the nursery furniture! And by "we" I really mean the hubs put it together while I fell asleep in the chair watching. But either way Sadie's crib and dresser are assembled and looking fantastic!

After furniture assembly the hubs and I stepped out to a yummy italian dinner with our favorite couple. It was nice to put on something other than sweats (even though I love my sweats) and spending time with great friends.

Now on to the good stuff:

19 week belly bump <3

My belly is getting so big and I love it! We are almost to the halfway point, which is really exciting and also means that we are getting closer to our next ultrasound. I get so excited and anxious to see her. Luckily her tiny little karate skills keep me reassured and calm until our next glimpse.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, what does the furniture look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, what a sweet little belly!!! Just reading this makes me miss being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics of the furniture will be up soon!!

    Thanks Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stepping by from SOS- cute outfit- AND congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, love your baby belly! You glow :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails