So Many Pumpkins!

Per usual, this was a crazy week for us. I seem to be saying that a lot lately, no? But don't worry there was some fun mixed in with the crazy. I may have mentioned a time or two that I love fall and this weekend we did some of my favorite fall things. I'll let the pictures (and lots of them) do the talking :)

Pumpkin Patch
The lady totally missed all of the lovely fall decor in this photo opp :/
safety first!

Pumpkin Carving
and you know I had to get the little beasts their own pumpkins
most. handsome. man. EVER!
our carvings!
little witch hats and pumpkin seeds

The weather was gorgeous and it was so nice spending time with the hubs since I have been gone so many nights this week. Now onto some difficult tasks that Monday holds...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails