They do!

This happy couple had a b-e-a-utiful anchor themed wedding! The weather could not have been more perfect for their outdoor ceremony. Clear skies and a nice breeze unlike the down poor and humidity that was predicted. Jamie was simply breath taking. her dress. her hair. her smile. her glow. Perfection. Joe was as handsome as ever, and the way he looked at his bride made my heart melt.

Their love was evident on both of their faces and in the sweet words they wrote for each other. I totally didn't cry like a little baby. Nope. Not me. Not even a little.
It was also so amazing to have this whole group of girls all together again. We have all been friends since our Freshmen year of high school and some of us even longer. It's hard to all get together though since we are spread all throughout Florida and Georgia now, so when we finally do it is a little extra special.

The hubs couldn't get off work so I went solo but still had an amazing time. I am a big sap when it comes to weddings and I just can't get enough of them. My brother-in-law and his fiance are getting married in December and my best friend is getting married in March. AND my brother-in-law and his fiance are expecting. Lots of exciting things to come. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails