Five Question Friday

Found this on another blog and thought I would join in the fun to mix things up a little :)


1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?

Definitely Australian! I pink puffy heart Australian accents! I could listen to Claire from Lost talk all day. Although, this would probably make me talk even more so it's best for everyone that I just sound like me.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

I fall asleep on the couch all the time but never for long. The same goes for the car, but only on long trips (you know, like 30 minutes or more :))

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

I never used to. Like ever. Until I got pregnant the first time and simply couldn't hold it. And then we went to Italy and I was forced to pee in a hole in the ground (aka the public restrooms of Sienna. AND I had to pay for it). I guess it shocked my phobia away. So now I use them but I never sit, always hover. Gross.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

Miss Colbie Caillat. I would make her ask her nicely to sing during all awake hours because I love her music. I suppose we could talk occasionally too but mostly just the singing.

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?

Our first actual date was to Houlihan's for dinner. He made me order dessert (warm apple pie with ice cream) because he knew how much I love sweets, even though I was stuffed (which means I talk about dessert way too much for every day conversation). Then he had to drop me off for my volleyball game, where I almost showed the opposing team my dinner.

There was good conversation and he looked extremely handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails