After doing some thinking, taking into account my lack of patience and always growing desire to fill my ute with a little bundle of a baby for nine months, we have decided to take the necessary precautions as if these tests were accurate and try again. It wont hurt me if the results turn out to be wrong and it will help tremendously if they were correct. Win, win.
Let the journey begin... again. I feel really good about everything this time around, I just know that a baby is in our future. Keep us in your prayers!