Steppin' Out Sunday 1-23-11

tank: old navy
sweatshirt: forever 21
jeans: old navy
slippers: target (from monkey costume)

Again, I was boring and worked all day on Saturday so there was no stepping out then. Which I will also be doing the next two Saturdays (awesome). So this is from today while watching the hubs cook :) My momma and little brother came over today for a math tutoring session (for brother, not momma) and some lunch (for all). I can't believe I had not seen since Christmas! It was nice to catch up, I wish they lived just a tiny bit closer. Now onto some football watching!

3 comments:

  1. Sundays are supposed to be lazy. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! Did it come with the neck like that? How long ago did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came just like that. I got it a couple of months ago but was there last week and they still had it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails