My Best Friends Wedding....

It seems like I have been doing a lot of picture only posts lately. But really what captures the essence of a wedding better than the photographs? Now I don't have any of the professional pictures yet but here is the day summed up in photos taken by myself and some of the other bridesmaids:
We woke up early for a nice stroll on the beach before getting our hair and make up done.

the wedding

the bride & groom

the cake
(made by the brides grandma)

the matrons

the centerpieces

the shoes

the speech

my favorite boys


The wedding was beautiful and as for the bride, there are no words to describe how incredible she looked. They are currently on their honeymoon and as I stare out my window to see nothing but dark clouds and rainstorms I hope that their view is a lot better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails