What a week!

It has been a great week! Very early Wednesday morning our best friends welcomed their sweet baby girl into the world. I was at work all day Wednesday so I got to hang out with the new family a lot! The hubs brought Sadie up and she got to meet her new bestie for the first time. It was wonderful :)

My brother came to visit this week and my heart melted a few times watching him be an amazing Uncle. We celebrated Sadie turning another month old (yikes! where is the time going?) and as usual I took a million photos of that little beauty. Including one of her adorable denim booty.

I am afraid this will be her last week in 3 month clothes. It looks like a little shopping trip may be on our weekend agenda.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails