It's all about the little lady :)


This week is full of nothing but my baby girl. When I am at work I use these pictures help get me through the day and when I am at home I am spending every second soaking her up. Some of my favorite pictures of her came this week.

The top left? That silly girl cracks me up already! The one in the very center there makes me tear up a bit. My dad (who we lost 3 years ago) was a huge Peanuts fan so I naturally gravitate towards anything that has to do with those classic characters. Seeing Sadie her Lucy onesie with her little Snoopy makes my heart happy. Then there is the picture to the right of that one. Even her eyes are smiling!

In case you couldn't tell, I am just a little obsessed with Sadie. Everything she does fascinates me. I mean like everything. She smiles about 100 times a day but each time I light up and get super excited like it's the first time. I am proud when she burps after eating and every time she lifts her head during tummy time (which is every single time). She's growing so fast.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. she looks like such a happy, beautiful little lady :)

    thanks for checking in. i'm struggling so much to get back into blogging; where do the days go?? we found out we are having our own little lady...so excited for all the pink! i'm still doing wonderful, but just starting to get uncomfortable, and good sleep is no longer a possibility. i can't wait to meet her, and i can't believe we are down to just 15 weeks before that happens! we do have a name, but we are keeping it hush hush until she is born. i am hoping to post more this weekend, along with a nursery update. somebody's been a busy bee!

    have a great weekend!
    p.s. loving the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery and for the big name reveal :) You have so much more self-control than I did haha. I'm looking forward to your updates!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails