Happy Monday!

Happiness is....
family vacations!

I have always loved them. Even when I was in that awkward "parents aren't cool" phase, I still loved a good family vacation.
When I was little and living in Missouri, most of our family vacations were to the beach. Swimming in the ocean, collecting shells, trips to Disney World, pretending to be the little mermaid in the hotel pool, making shell necklaces. Amazing!
As I got older and we moved to our old vacation spot our destination ironically changed to Missouri. Cardinals games, shows in Branson, bumper boats, trips to the zoo and arch, visiting family and old friends. Again, amazing! We always drive and usually stop at fun places along the way. There's nothing like a road trip with the fam.

I can't wait to tell you all about our most recent family vaca when we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails